Buddy Matrix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmaz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The Buddy Matrix is a great idea, however, I just spent a half hour trying to find a way to add my zip code to my profile with no success so I would show up on a search. If it's there and I missed it, please tell me how, and I suggest making it more obvious how to include it when registering. If it's not there, it needs to be so the matrix works.

Look for the field US Zip Code.

BTW, you now show up in the BuddyMatrix... Just search with your Zip Code. :)

I have a problem... I´m not mark on the map, if I look on my lat-long I find myself, but my marker is not showing on the general map, and it´s pretty obvious since I´m the only mark on Argentina :p

When I load my info some weeks ago I saw the marker, but now it´s not showing.

Yes, it's strange.

I can find you when I look for you using the lat/lon from your profile but you don't show up on the general map. :confused:

I have a problem... I´m not mark on the map, if I look on my lat-long I find myself, but my marker is not showing on the general map, and it´s pretty obvious since I´m the only mark on Argentina :p

When I load my info some weeks ago I saw the marker, but now it´s not showing.

Same for me. I was there two weeks ago, but now my marker has disappeared. I re-entered my longitude/latitude but it still doesn't show...

Same for me. I was there two weeks ago, but now my marker has disappeared. I re-entered my longitude/latitude but it still doesn't show...
I recall seeing your marker. Strange.

on the "non-zoomed" version of the map... We had to "throttle" the number of results in the query. Google doesnt' like it if you put more than 1000 pins on the map.

At the moment... Zooming in doesn't yeild additional search results. If you do an actual search... you should be there... But if you just zoom in you may not appear

I say "at the moment" - because it's being worked on...

:)

Dito for me as well. Hummm

Just went back to check. I'm there !!!!! :banana:

Look for the field US Zip Code.

BTW, you now show up in the BuddyMatrix... Just search with your Zip Code. :)
I don't know how my zip got there - I sure couldn't find the field the other day when I spent a half hour looking for it and the L-L filed in the profile form. Of course, being the last fields on the form at the very bottom, I guess I could just have not scrolled down far enough to see them in my old age. Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom