Buddy had to bail - anyone want to go to Athens tomorrow (Saturday, July 22)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kaiser442

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Like the title says... I've been itching to go diving for months and my buddy had to bail at the last minute for work reasons :(

I guess this is a long shot - but if anyone wants to go, let me know.

I've got all my gear ready, my tank is full, and I'm a man short! I guess I could just go out there and probably hook up with someone - but I don't want to make the drive and risk being disappointed. I've never been out there before and I don't know what the atmosphere is like (like are there a bunch of random people out there that you could easily attach yourself to - or is it all groups/classes etc).

I'm in Allen (north Dallas). Relatively new diver - certified a year, ~15 dives total (Cozumel and BVI under my belt, though - so I'm not too concerned about my noob-ness at a place like Athens.)

--Glen

Ended up diving Clear Springs this morning with TruckDiver and Firefyter. Thanks a lot for inviting me out, guys - I had a great time.

I guess it was a little more physical than I thought (or something) because I got home, got cleaned up, hit the bed - and just got up a little while ago :coffee: So much for getting something else accomplished today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom