Trip Report Buddy Dive week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To try to prevent spread of Stony Coral, Buddy Dive asked that divers who had been at northern sites rinse their gear in 1% bleach solution before regular rinse; but the tanks with the bleach in them were nowhere near the dock. Did not see bleach tanks up at the dive and drive either. I did not see many divers actually follow this practice.
I personally didn't mind as the bleach got the stink out of the wetsuits, if you catch my drift.

Re rental car, absolutely agree with full video walk around. I have been burned in the past at Buddy Dive and Andy's Car Rental on GC. Your credit card insurance apparently does not apply for island rentals or for trucks.

I personally don't need DMs to point out critters. I just want them to get me to the site and then hopefully leave me alone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom