Buddy Dive - bad attitude?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

?? Hello, Buddy check... and buoyancy checkout. It looked legitimite to me.

Speaking of poor weighting and being unprofessional:

[video=youtube;u_vQzwKPy68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_vQzwKPy68[/video]

Well it said a seattle scuba instructor and from 2007, Maybe he would like to enlighten what his results were and also the video person can explain why there not happy i would agree with gypsy.

Ah, zoomed in and at 17 he did give a full on breast squeeze. I see that he is making her nervous and class mates seen it. yes he should be turned in, or explain himself.

OK this thread as served it's purpose (poorly). Maybe there should be discussion about KeithDiver or Scubapro changes so it will be consolidated if not eliminated and moved to whine and cheese :)

Sorry only read first page,

I have been to buddy 3 times and am going back in April, We experienced a rather militant new DM on the boats and our decision was to make fun of him till he left us alone. just a personality thing not a corporate policy.

the staff that has been there for the last 4 years was all smiles and fun. We are no longer going on boat dives because we discovered slaagbi(SP) and the passengers on the boats were pissing us off.

Buddy may be have some $$ issues, that junk boat they bought was a bust and they now have some bigger boats to pay for and economy is not best, I have no inside information and am likely totaly wrong.

My only complaint and it was my fault was that I was charged 600 to recover a truck that I lost the keys to on our last dive of the week, we did not have time to go get it (it was locked in the park). would have liked to pay maybe 250 or so. Oh well, next time I will tie the keys to my BC.

i went there in the last year in the month of the July so that i have no idea about that so you must have to get the idea from the different people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom