Buddy/buddies needed/wanted.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stig

Reaction score
Hi peeps

I've recently passed my PADI O/W & I'm itching to get in the water & strt diving for fun but... Because I'm a noobie I'm limited to where I can dive but even more of a problem is that every one I speak too has hung up there gear for the winter. ( the whimps:D ) I will be doing my Advanced soon but I'm desperate to get some more experience.

I'm based near Bournemouth so if theres anyone who fancy's a dive (upto 20m) anywhere in Dorset or Hampshire please let me know.

Cheers

My only problem at the moment is transport
i've got two 12ls, two 15ls on order, 4 sets of regs, a drysuit, 12kg of lead shot, reels, smbs, spools
annddd

a bloody push bike!

got some DM assists to do at wrrrraaysbury at the end of the month and one or two more next month, will be around in january though :)

Hi Stig
We might be going down to Portland at the begining of December if we do we will probably do a days diving in the harbour (20m max), note the probably and maybe part though, there will be a few of us so a buddy won't be a problem let me know if you are interested and I will keep you posted as to whats going on.
Bear in mind that although the sea temperature isn't going to be freezing it's going to be bloody cold on the boat if you don't have a drysuit.

LMAO @ Phoenix :D I know where your comming from though m8, My main means of transport is a motorbike. Not very practical for scuba but I can get round it as long as I don't need to transport a cylinder...

to you other guys,
I am interested so if your in the area & need/want a buddy drop me a line with a Date to check & I'll get back to you As soon as I get a chance.

Cheers
Stig.:cool:

Well I just got a beaver ambassador at the dive show, and i manage to fit most of my gear into it, havn't got the drysuit yet so not sure if that will fit, heres hoping, that + a weekends worth of clothes, so its pretty handy, doesnt have much room for cylinders though :wink:

makes train travel a bit easier though

Someone should create the 'public transport diver' distinctive speciality.

There are plenty of dives open to OW. Limiting factor being weather right now. Blue turtle, Breakwater & Skin Deep are running throughout the winter. Some of em have winter weekend deals. Love to take advantage but will need (depending on any minimum numbers) extra warm bodies to accompany.

im looking at the breakwater deal atm, £66 for 2 nights at the breakwater, 2 dives per day,

well that leaves two to find

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom