Buceo Anilao Dive Resort Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dflaher

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am heading to Buceo Anilao in a few weeks and wondering how the dive operation is structured. Specifically do divers gear up on shore and then walk to the boats (bangkas)? I injured my back recently and would like to minimize any heavy lifting if at all possible. Or is your dive gear already on the bangkas and divers gear up when they get on? How long is a typical ride to the dive site? Is the SI on the bangka or back at shore?

Thanks in advance.

The crew in BA are wonderful. They set up everything, swap tanks and take everything back and rinse it for you. The longest ride is 15 minutes across the bay, but the boats are big and comfortable and it’s a beautiful trip. Most days the SI is on the boat.

You only carry your fins and mask (I think) and camera. Runs vary from a few minutes to 20 minutes at the most. Some of the easiest diving you will come across.

Thanks everyone. One other question: is it drift diving or do the boats moor and stay in place?

Back
Top Bottom