Bruce Bowker Saves the Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Smedley

Tommy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Something that is too often lacking these days is good old fashioned customer service.

We had a regulator failure this morning and needed desperately needed a part. A couple of places incluing our own resort just said no without even looking. We knew by reputation that if anyone had our part it would be Bruce.

Bruce took the part and looked through his stock with no luck. He then offered to patch the part. Instead we just bought a second stage from him and our vacation is saved.

Hats off to Bruce for the can-do attitude and the outstanding customer service and support that you offer with a smile.

You are the best there is at what you do!!

Bruce and his wonderful staff have saved my vacation many times -- free flowing octo, broken hose all repaired quickly and with a smile. I also like to use his shop as my LDS as prices are very fair.

Bruce saved the day last time I was in Bonaire! I had just had my regs serviced prior to the trip and my octo free flowed the first time i hit the water. Couldn't do anything to stop it, so I took the regs to him and he fixed it for no charge...

I really need to be working... Six weeks until I go back and I'm spending WAY too much time on this board.......

Another saved vacation but Mr. Bowker and crew. Replaced high pressure hose for me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom