Brownstone Park July 4th weekend dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rubberduck:
The website has camping listed but does not mention any details. Anyone know anything about this? Is camping allowed? Is it tents only or do they have small cabins for rental?

Thanks
To the best of my limited knowledge the campground isn't open yet, they're still working on it. I'm sure once it's finished they'll post more information.

trstange:
I went today and had a great time, lots to explore there. It's well worth going.
I went today too with GoingPostal and we also had a real nice time. It is a good change of pace and the walls have plenty to discover. I was surprised though to be in 41 degrees F at 68'! Though I felt the temperatures fall at thermoclines (as expected), I was surprised how much temperature spotting there was! However it was a fun day and I look forward to return visits.

rubberduck:
The website has camping listed but does not mention any details. Anyone know anything about this? Is camping allowed? Is it tents only or do they have small cabins for rental?

Thanks

The campground is currently in the Planning /design stage. The web site will be updated to reflect that. There are several hotels in the area.
Portland, Middletown, Cromwell, Glastonbury are all close by. Some suggestions will be added to the site soon as well.

Mike

Im all gassed up and ready to dive. If its rainy will there be some sort of shelter so we can sit back and enjoy the day between dives?

Back
Top Bottom