Broken foot...It happens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, is Dave's bedside manner anything like his teaching presence? :yeahbaby:

I do have to say he does a good job with the shots that have to be given into the stomach area...but all this stress caused his stomach to hurt ...and the doc's found he has an ulcer...but at least he gets to keep diving!...I get to sit on the beach!...I'm going to go crazy without a doubt! so could you take more underwater pictures and send them to me? I can get my dive fix thru others for the time being..

I do have to say he does a good job with the shots that have to be given into the stomach area...but all this stress caused his stomach to hurt ...and the doc's found he has an ulcer...but at least he gets to keep diving!...I get to sit on the beach!...I'm going to go crazy without a doubt! so could you take more underwater pictures and send them to me? I can get my dive fix thru others for the time being..

I'll do my best. I gotta get in the water soon too as I've been dry 3 weeks now, due to other conflicts. My, how time flys. Does this mean the Jade Cove trip is off?

OUCH!!! Go way to stay calm and keep the reg. in your mouth. I wish I had more shore dives, but I hate the rogue waves that love to hunt me down.

I'll do my best. I gotta get in the water soon too as I've been dry 3 weeks now, due to other conflicts. My, how time flys. Does this mean the Jade Cove trip is off?

Not really,,Dave is still teaching and would diving without me...the weather and vis. has been bad...last weekend was like a lake but now this storm is going through...he leaves for the east coast till the 18th then begins a 2 week school for his boat captains license..by then hopefully we may get a weather break...I can still walk in with your guys...carry the O2/first aid stuff...Dave says sometime in Nov. weather permitting..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom