Broken Bow, 4/7 - 4/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well by know means making 'little' of anyones recent problems...but Frank looks like you might be getting that solo dive in more than once.

** Hey guys really sorry to hear of the accident. And death of a family member is never easy,,,best on that truck repair..... and prayers and thoughts on the lose of your wife's uncle.

texdiveguy:
Well by know means making 'little' of anyones recent problems...but Frank looks like you might be getting that solo dive in more than once.

** Hey guys really sorry to hear of the accident. And death of a family member is never easy,,,best on that truck repair..... and prayers and thoughts on the lose of your wife's uncle.

Things just don't always come together. When they do it's special and we need to remember that.
Friends, I'll dedicate a trubute to all of you Friday night out on the island at about 6 PM before I head back to the mainland. We all have our tough times to deal with and trust me I feel for you when things head South. We all have to be alone sometimes it seems. We'll just have to be alone but together in thought :wink:

God Speed, Kick Butt and be that Solid "Metaphoric" Rock.

Wow I am sorry to hear about everyones troubles. My thoughts and prayers will be with both of you and your families.

So who is still on for this? So far it looks like me and Frank. Any one talked to Foo?

I'm in. I'm not sure about Foo. Ya know I thought I last saw her hangin' out at Bill's World Class Honkey Tonk up in Idabell, OK.
You know what they say ,,, what happens in Idabell stays in Idabell :wink:

Wow, sorry for the misfortunes guys. Condolences...and, well, what Alan said.

Looks like I'm out also, have to go out of town.

Oh well, the water's not up to 78.7536 degrees yet. :D

Nobody else came. :06:
So what's a guy to do?
Well... I just cashed in some of my Karma.

It's Saturday night ... 'Just got back.... I'll tell you about my 3 solo dives.
I'm sort of tired and still basking in the after glow so I'll give you just the short story right now.

Friday afternoon's dive was nice off of Eagle Point at Stevens Gap. Friday night the wind was outrageous !! I thought it was a Hurricane.

But Saturday at The Cliffs.... Folks... I've got to tell ya ... without a doubt, No question ... the best 2 dives I have " ever " had in my life.

I'm going back again pretty soon. Maybe I'll catch up with you then ! :14:

This was Dawn on Saturday
As You can see I had the whole place to myself.

Hey Frank glad to hear the conditions were with (except the wind)your--KARMA!!! I am sorry about not getting there Fri. or Sat.. Friday I was in tech class,,,and today was catch-up. Tomm. I am doing a shake down dive with my instructor as he works with another student and wraps some s-drill training up with him. SO... I want to hear about the Cliff dives---I know they must have been great-- :)

Timeliner:
I'm in. I'm not sure about Foo. Ya know I thought I last saw her hangin' out at Bill's World Class Honkey Tonk up in Idabell, OK.
You know what they say ,,, what happens in Idabell stays in Idabell :wink:

Gee whiz, Frank! I didn't think I was hangin' out
THAT​
much...:D

I know it sucks, but I haven't been online in like 6 days or so. I can't even begin to explain it all (at least not publicly.) But you can trust me when I say life is TUFF.

I'm definitely going to be at CSSP the first Sat. in May. Responsibilities be hanged.

I am sorry Frank that I did not show up. I got stuck on the side of the Hwy 70 just east of Durant with two flats. My driver side front and my spare. I got the tire repaired around 3pm. Not bad if I had gotten my flat at 2pm but I got got on to service road around 7:00am so today sucked. I am canceling my AAA service first thing tomorrow. I am sorry I missed you and I will have to find some metaphoric rocks for you to make up. I do hoe to dive with you again very soon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom