Wanted Broken Atomic cobalt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Atomic has a good Cobalt trade in deal going on if anyone has a broken cobalt they can trade in. If you don't want to take advantage of the deal, I am interested in buying a cheap broken cobalt.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-183051_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220203-183051_Gallery.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 143
Can you send me the link to that offer? I am curious and wanted to talk with Huish about it.

Thanks,

Steve

Need info on this as well please

Atomic has a good Cobalt trade in deal going on if anyone has a broken cobalt they can trade in. If you don't want to take advantage of the deal, I am interested in buying a cheap broken cobalt.
Can anyone confirm if this deal is still going on? I have a Cobalt 2 that is giving me fits. NOT impressed!

It is still going on. I just sent mine in and waiting on huish to get some computers in stock. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

It is still going on. I just sent mine in and waiting on huish to get some computers in stock. Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Thanks buddy!

What form, procedure etc? Where/how/who did you contact?

Here is who I contacted. I was told you do not need to be the original owner. They gave me an RA number and the address to ship it to. They were very helpful and easy to deal with. Hopefully they will get some computers in stock soon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220427-091738_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220427-091738_Gmail.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 75
Hey all,

Tony is correct, you do not need to be the original owner, and the trade-in should be here for at least the rest of 2022.
If you're interested in the trade-in, or have Cobalt questions, you can reach me at:

tac@huishoutdoors.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom