Broke my pinky toe 4 days prior to T&C!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9:
Yeah, how is Michigan's vet school? Oh yeah, they dont have one. And how did your precious Blue fair this year? Not well, and lost to US...THE BUCKEYES. By the way, did you actually go to Michigan? There's nothing I cant stand more than watching people say go Blue when they didnt even go to school there. At least I'll have 2 degrees from the team and university I support!

I didn't go to U of M, but some of my money did, my son just graduated from there. So, no I didn't go there (except to visit and go to games.......and I watched the Buckeyes LOOSE last time I went) and yes I did support it. Now am I allowed to say GO Blue? (they got my money)

I've been a UM fan since High School, or isn't that allowed in your opinion either?

Overall Blue has the Buckeyes, so there!

I went to Calvin College......they don't have football.

:10: pooor baby...... I can't even imagine how bad that had to hurt, glad to hear he aimed low, could have been far far faaar worse :wink:

Baited, you are my baby!!! I cant wait to do some dives with you.

Caymaniac...yes I suppose it counts since some of your money went there. However...the Bucks are UP 1 game in the last 50 years...and the Tressel vs. Lloyd what's his nuts is now 4-1 (yes, Tressel of course). So if you went to the ONE game that beat Tressel, congrats, you've been to one game in the last 5 years. Whopdeedo.

Keep rooting for "your" boys...you are going to be more than disappointed if you keep going up against Tressel.

But no, you still dont qualify as a true Blue fan in my book. You had to actually ATTEND college there. So yes, just keep rooting for Calvin...that makes you a true fan...of Calvin.

KidK9:
So I'm doing my senior clinics at Ohio State in veterinary school and 'Eddie from Ohio' an ataxic 2 year old Saddlebred horse slams his front hoof down on my right foot smashing my pinky toe on my right foot. Pretty darn sure it's broken. It's swollen and black and blue, but doesnt hinder my walking too much, so I'm still diving...so....could have been worse. Just thought I'd share.

Bad Eddie....Tape your toes together. Just be sure to untape them and dry carefully between them after you dive. The good toe will splint the broken one. Should take 3 or 4 weeks to be totally ok.

SeanQ:
Sounds like a good excuse to get a scooter. :D

Good idea! I'm tempted to break my own so I can get ...Ahem..... Santa to bring me one out of sheer need, not want... :05:

KidK9:
Yeah, how is Michigan's vet school? Oh yeah, they dont have one. And how did your precious Blue fair this year? Not well, and lost to US...THE BUCKEYES. By the way, did you actually go to Michigan? There's nothing I cant stand more than watching people say go Blue when they didnt even go to school there. At least I'll have 2 degrees from the team and university I support!

Sorry, but that is stupid logic. People can root for whoever they want. What about pro teams people root for pro teams who live in totally different cities? You really need to take a chill pill. Don't take things so seriously especially when a smiley's by something. Anyways, sorry to here about your toe. PS: I'm going to T&C in May for my honeymoon let me know how the diving is. BOOMER SOONER!!!!

I broke my toe the night before a month long trip to PNG. I mean the thing turned big and black. While it did hurt to walk, I found that I hardly noticed it while diving five dives a say. I think that the swimming hastened the healing too. Go and have fun. BTW, I didn't tape it while diving. It was my middle toe so I didn't have pressure from the foot pocket of the fin. My booties didn't bother it either, although getting in and out was a challenge for a while.

KidK9:
Caymaniac...yes I suppose it counts since some of your money went there. However...the Bucks are UP 1 game in the last 50 years...and the Tressel vs. Lloyd what's his nuts is now 4-1 (yes, Tressel of course). So if you went to the ONE game that beat Tressel, congrats, you've been to one game in the last 5 years. Whopdeedo.

Keep rooting for "your" boys...you are going to be more than disappointed if you keep going up against Tressel.

But no, you still dont qualify as a true Blue fan in my book. You had to actually ATTEND college there. So yes, just keep rooting for Calvin...that makes you a true fan...of Calvin.

Yep, my money going there does count , GO BLUE. also if you are going back so many years on who's up, you should get it right, the Blue is up over the Buckeyes by 19, sorry to learn you that one! I am actually able to belong to the Alumni of UM, a free offer from the U. Any way I don't care what you consider a fan in your book....after all you are a lowly Buckeye and me a winning GO BLUE fan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom