Broke in Bonaire?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ga40456

Registered
Reaction score
I'm hoping to go diving in Bonaire this winter (Deb 15- 23) and am REALLy hoping it's possible to get flight, hotel and diving for around $1000. Pipe dream? I could always go to Mexico, but have heard that Bonaire is so amazing...anybody want to chime on on my (perhaps totally unrealistic!) thoughts? Thank you!

Depends some where you're traveling from but hard to see how. Diving in Bonaire is pretty cheap once you get there, and there are some less expensive places to stay that aren't on the water. But getting there tends to be expensive. And traveling that close to Christmas on one end might not help matters.

Sorry...Pipedream.

The cheapest flights I have found to Bonaire were from skyauction.com on a bid for "Travel Anywhere in the Caribbean" and were still a bit over $500 per ticket. There's still lodging and truck rental to consider. You could possibly do Cozumel for $1,000 including diving, but boat diving there isn't cheap.

Going for 1600 next week. Airfaremweek at Buddy dive and the use of one of their trucks for the week.
Just save another 600 bucks

laserdoc:
Going for 1600 next week. Airfaremweek at Buddy dive and the use of one of their trucks for the week.
Just save another 600 bucks

$1600 including airfare with who?

Does that include Buddy's "Drive and Dive" package? I got a similar deal with Continental for November, but without the diving.

Yes that includes airfare,breakfast,nitrox,24 hour diving and the truck or van to use all week. We are flying Air Jamaica MAN. The trip was put together through a dive shop in Atlanta. But I think you could come close with these prices even if you did it yourself

I have the same deal for $1600. in April 21-28..airfare out of JFK -Buddy dive -unlimited beach-boat in am and boat pm-buffet breakfast-rental vehicle-free nitrox-food/beverage discount..taking a group there at that time.

Back
Top Bottom