Brockville Dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taz22, no doubt that was one hell of a dive and will be checking out all the great locations there over the next month :)
If yer up for hosting I'll be there.

TomR, you are right. I haven't done any diving in Kingston yet but I've heard so much about it. I really want to try out the wolf islander, and if your comment is an invite I'm there anytime!

JimC once bubbled...

Someone was running something that was sticking logs in / and /var. Then they went on vaycay and didn't tell me. In single user, fsck'ing the disks and clearing space to bring the box back, /usr got munched. Box is dead, disk is dead. Data was on the other drive (TFG).

Slapping the data drive into a new machine, but there is no way the project is getting finished by tomorrow morning. :)

Thank -->insert higher power of choice here<-- for that. Although if dude is using root as a storage bin, he/she should be taken out back and beaten. What was he/she some sort of M$ flunky? :D

How cold was it?

Drysuits are for girls :eek:ut:

...now watch and see the reactions (from both the girls and the drysuit crowd)

:mean:

Ahh drysuits are for girls, we have an expression around here any fool can be uncomfortable. But i'm a dry girl

:tinker: Miss Vinnie now

aka vinnie

Tom R once bubbled...

Haven't been to Kingston yet I take it

Tom

I have dove in the greater Kingston area but you have those darn thermoclines. I like my temp at depth to be almost what it is at the surface....I'll clarify and say the best and warmest fresh water wreck diving in the world!!:D

Hey

you can't let a little cold keep you from diving...I have been diving wet in lake Ontario for 2 years , I dive from May to Nov. Munson included .
This time of year the water temp on many of the wrecks is a balmy 64 degrees....a few of the deep ones do stay about 50 ... I get cold.....but I would never give up a dive !!!

Hi
Miss Vinnie , so you are a drysuit girl now eh?
see ya ...i gotta go Diving in Wetsuit!!!!!:D :) :eek:ut:

Great time indeed!

My first boat dive, what a treat! No broken ankles on the walk in...no 7 lbs of mud to be washed off the gear at home...sweet.

Next time I'll allow more time for the traffic so I can actually pack my gear into ONE bag as opposed to sprinting down the dock at 5:59 with 3 bags, a tank, and weight belt, leaving my cooler in the car....

Here's to the next one!

Matt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom