Brief dive report Fri 9/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL, I guess so. Not really sure what I was afraid of though, I'm not afraid of sharks or anything else out there for that matter, but I was afraid I would run into a big rock that I couldn't see or perhaps the feeling of claustrophobia because I couldn't see anything because even the light couldn't penetrate the murk. Don't know how people do search and recovery in no viz conditions, maybe that would be a great class for me.
I'm also a girl that kinda likes to have a man lead the way into the unknown, I'm right behind you, but you first!

Hope to hear it was good Bruce, I think ill be out next weekend finally. Gotten caught up at home again finally!

It was awesome! I took my AOW class on their deep dive down to 100', then around the point and back up, and we had a good 60' of visibility. Later, while they were off doing their U/W photo dive, I took a quick plunge down to the bottom of the trench and would say it was at least 80' of visibility. When I came back up to 100', I could definitely see the water clouding up. Later in the day I talked to a couple of guys who went down to 150' right after I was there, and they said it couldn't have been more than 60' of visibility. Whatever...it was nice. More than that...it was an easy walk in and walk out. Any day you can do that at Monastery is definitely a good day.

Bruce

Back
Top Bottom