Breathing Resistors, Expand Lung Capacity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pfulks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all,

I have been working on these for some time now and have had great results. If you send me a note that you are from SB, I will give you free shipping. Please see my ebay page for more details. If you want to circumnavigate ebay all together, just send me a PM. I take paypal only.

Endurolung workout Expands lung capacity! Endurance! - eBay (item 290441840440 end time Jul-03-10 18:29:42 PDT)

How to use:
Place mouthpiece in entirely in mouth. Adjust resistor to desired resistance (start low and work your way up gradually). Take long and deep inhales against the resistance. Breath out normally through your nose. This promotes proper breathing patterns too!

Sample Use:
- Prior to any workout - 4 x 5 breathes, hold at peak volume for 10 seconds each time with 1 min of rest between sets
- After workout - 10 x 5 breaths, 1 min between sets
- Increase gradually over time
- I use it when at the desk or watching TV too
Cleaning:
- Be sure to wash your resistor after each use with clean water. About once a week it’s a good idea to use a denture cleaner to keep it extra clean and prevent build-up (similar to a retainer). I have enclosed a couple denture cleaner tabs. Just add hot water and let sit for 10 minutes in a cup with the resistor fully submerged.

Disclaimer, Please Read: This device is not meant to prevent or cure any disease. Please consult a physician prior to use. Always be cautious while holding your breath and avoid passing out. I have never passed out using this device because I don't push it. Do not use so much resistance that it strains your body and you pass out, this could pop blood vessels or worse. Should not be used during exercise or while driving.

Attachments

• PIC_0031.jpg
    PIC_0031.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 721

Back
Top Bottom