Breast Cancer Awareness Limited Edition "Pink"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bobby

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Better late than never. I'm proud to announce that we have a limited edition "Pink" 4000 Lumen primary light and heat controller now available. I will donate $100 for each unit sold to breast cancer research. Shipments have gone out to the dealers that have ordered them and they are also available on the our website. Once they are gone they are gone.
I have a limited amount of battery canisters built, however I'm in the middle of building more and will have them done this coming week. You can back order the canisters and the standard UWLD blue, however the limited edition "Pink" can not be back ordered.

4000 Lumem Primary Light
Heat Controller

PXL_20221028_134430431.jpg
PXL_20221028_151229133.jpg
PXL_20221028_151326875.jpg

@DiveTalkGus looks like the perfect present for Woody! and it's modular so we can sing about it!

On the first day of Hannukah my dive buddy gave to me! A charger? hanging from my drying tree
On the second day of Hannukah my dive buddy gave to me! A secs base to hang from the charger on the drying tree
On the third day of Hannukah my dive buddy gave to me! A battery to go into the secs base hanging from the charger on the drying tree
On the fourth day of Hannukah my dive buddy gave to me! A pink heat controller to go onto the battery to go into the secs base hanging from the charger on the drying tree
On the fifth day of Hannukah my dive buddy gave to me! Pink LD-40!

Are we done yet? At least Hannukah is shorter than Christmas.... phew! On the last three days you can just go diving with the best light and vest controller on the market that happens to match his Baby!

One of my friends just ordered one, excited to see it in person. I bet lime green would look awesome too.

I think those look bad ass, would totally get one if I had the budget for it.

do you think you will do another run of these in future years, or possibly do other colors?

I don't know if I will do another run of pink in future years. I highly doubt I will do other colors than the UWLD blue and the breast cancer awareness pink.

The last pink heat controller shipped out today. If anyone is still wanting one you should call a UWLD dealer ASAP to see if they have any left.
Dealers and I still have some of the pink LD-40's as well, however they are getting down to the last ones as well.
I want to thank everyone that has jumped on the pink wagon and once they are all sold I announce the breast cancer research foundation that the money will go to.
PXL_20221121_173345176.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom