Breaking news from the whale wars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I checked the Weekly World News and there are no articles about any of this. I think someone is just making it all up.

Dinosaurs disappeared millions of years ago and archeologist dig and study what's left of them. The Whales were hunted almost to extinction, and their numbers have increased, thanks to people who did a good job protecting them. I salute my hand to Bob Barker as well!!! Those "gentle giants" have the right to live, Future generations will be Happy to see Live Whales...

Eric,
I did know Sea Shepherd had nothing to do with it.
I made a smart azz comment but still -
I don't wish harm to anyone - not even you. LOL

---Bringing up my personal beliefs. It is the reader's responsibility to weigh the following.---

Just a thought (not sure if it was brought up earlier as I skipped from page 8 to 88), why yell and scream over baby harp seals and not over baby humans? Just curious. I mean everything has the right to live, but we need to eat (not directly relating to the seals). I see less argument over the lose of human life than I do over animals. What gives?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom