Brazilian diver at Bentonville, AR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmansur

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

I´m a diver from Brazil, I will spend some weeks next January in Bentonville, and would like to hear about diving around there. I have found Beaver Lake as an option, and would like to hear about other spots. Even some point that can be reached in a weekend trip.

Thanks a hope to meet some of you there!!

Fábio Mansur

January diving in the Midwest is definitely not like diving in Brazil. If you are up for cold water diving there are several options.

Beaver, Table Rock, Norfork Lake, Mermet Springs (quarry in southern Illinois), Oronogo (Quarry near Joplin, MO).

Mermet would be a good weekend trip and an awesome quarry dive. I think they are open all year 'round now.

Mermet Springs, Dive in First Class -- Scuba Instruction, Local Diving, Travel Worldwide

Check out our website at www.midwestmuckdiving.com for information on all the midwest diving.

Snagel

Back
Top Bottom