Brand New Atomic Aquatics Smoke on the Water Split Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sagarmatha8850

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling a pair of brand new, still in the original packaging with tags attached, size large (M US 9-11) Smoke on the Water Atomic Aquatics split fins. My dad got these as part of a package he bought from his nondiving friend who won them at a raffle. However, my dad already has a pair of TUSA split fins and so through the wonders of having a really cool dad who will help fund my quest for a drysuit, I have these bad boys for sale. Check them out at atomicaquatics.com/smoke_splitfin.html, they have some more info. I have seen them on LeisurePro through Google shopping for 184.95 before shipping, so I am asking 180.00, shipping via UPS or FedEx included, to anywhere in the continental US (For NM, they wanted 11.95). I am willing to negotiate depending on what offers come my way, and if you are local to the Albuquerque area, I will work that out too. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom