BRAND NEW - Aqualung Mikron First Stage - Never wet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings All,

I have a Brand New Aqualung Mikron First Stage (w/ green trim) for sale. It has never been wet. Asking $180 O.B.O. - includes shipping (ConUS) and tracking.

Long Story short on why just the First Stage is being sold: I really needed 2 HP ports for the gf's reg setup. Right after purchasing the Mikron setup, I stumbled on an awesome deal for an Aqualung Legend, the gf really like the smaller profile 2nd, so I just combined the Legend's 1st with the Mikron's 2nd. - This seemed like a better solution than getting one of those HP port splitters....

To be upfront about this regulator - this regulator can be considered grey market - I got it from a guy who received it as a gift. He wasn't able to get a hold of the original receipt (but was told it was sold directly from Aqualung at an Expo) - when punching in the serial # (see picture #2 for serial#) into Aqualung's database - it doesn't say which reseller it was sent to - so the story looks like it checks out.

Just to be sure - I had the regulator inspected by my local dive shop (Undersea Sports) - They verified it appears brand new and never wet - no signs of wear, water specs, scratches, etc. Also verified it is in full working condition with proper IP. Of course the buyer will also want to verify this on his/her own as well.

One of the LP ports has a Legend's port plug installed to keep the dust out - as the second stage was pre-installed into the Mikron.

If requested, I'll include the original box and CD that came along with it.

Now onto the pictures:

Mikron_1.JPG

Mikron_2.JPG

Mikron_3.JPG

Mikron_4.JPG

Mikron_5.JPG

Last edited:
$160 (including shipping ConUS) O.B.O.?

I already own one, but it is the newer red one, I would offer you $100 including shipping so I could have a back up.......

Hello. Is this first stage still for sale ? I am trying to get a local Aqualung dealer to commit to selling me a second stage, and if he does, Then I will uy it !
Andrew Klinzmann

Hello Bob. Unfortunately, I can't buy this first stage. After almost two weeks of searching, I have run up against Aqualung's brick wall ! I simply cannot get anyone to sell me a Mikron Second Stage. Dealing with Aqualung, or any of their service centres has ben so frustrating that I will now TOTALLY avoid this company from now on. I simply have NO confidence that I would be able to get any service or especially ANY parts for their products up here in Canada. Sorry, man. I really wanted to buy your reg...
Andrew K.

Hello Bob. Unfortunately, I can't buy this first stage. After almost two weeks of searching, I have run up against Aqualung's brick wall ! I simply cannot get anyone to sell me a Mikron Second Stage. Dealing with Aqualung, or any of their service centres has ben so frustrating that I will now TOTALLY avoid this company from now on. I simply have NO confidence that I would be able to get any service or especially ANY parts for their products up here in Canada. Sorry, man. I really wanted to buy your reg...
Andrew K.

Did you give LeisurePro a call. It's amazing the stuff they can get a hold of. I would never buy a grey market item from them - I would go to my AL dealer and get the whole batch. However, if I were in your place I would call LP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom