Aqualung Mikron and Dive Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brilliant. Thanks so very much! This has really put my mind at ease regarding buying my first AI Dive Computer.
Don't get ahead of yourself. You haven't told us which computer you are looking at buying, so we don't know if you're on the right track or not. :wink:

Don't get ahead of yourself. You haven't told us which computer you are looking at buying, so we don't know if you're on the right track or not. :wink:

In other words, if you’re buying a Suunto, you will be consigned to the 15 circle of Dante’s hell with much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

🤣😂

In other words, if you’re buying a Suunto, you will be consigned to the 15 circle of Dante’s hell with much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

🤣😂
Haven't really decided but I'm based in Malaysia and the 2 affordable options for me are Mares Smart Air and Mares Quad Air. (computer and transmitter approx USD$500). Any thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom