Bracelo Resort/Dressel Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MichaelBaranows:
I will be going to Bracelo resort in about a month. I was told that the dive operation was called Dressel Diving. I was wondering if anyone had any experence with Dressel Diving.

Michael

I posted some information on my recent trip to Barcelo here

MichaelBaranows:
thanksverry much. Now I just need to figure out if I should schedule the dives before I or just wait until I get down there.

You generally don't need to schedule them in advance. You might consider paying in advance to get the 15% discount, check out their website . Being the only on-site operator, they're more pricey than the off-property operators.

I just got back from diving with Dressel Diver at the Barcelo Resort for 3 days and I have to say I was very pleased. The staff was great and very light hearted group. After being around them a short time I felt like one of the crew. Being located at the resort they have a set sch. of locations they dive but I am sure I could dive he same reefs several times and never see everything. I had the joy of seeing several turtle, eels, and even some huge puffers. I missed it but on one dive there was even a nurse shark.

We are already talking about going back right after the first of the year.

Back
Top Bottom