BP / Wings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba446

Reaction score
See below

Was just gonna ask ya how much for your BP LOL :)

I'm trying a Halcyon Pioneer setup tomorrow and Sunday for the first time (2 dives each day=4 total). I have 22 so far on jacket style BC's. Very interested what my results will be after reading all these "success stories" on the BP/wings setup. Will know for sure soon!!!! :confused:

Originally posted by noshow
Very interested what my results will be after reading all these "success stories" on the BP/wings setup. Will know for sure soon!!!!
Please post your report when you are done. Lookslike I may be buying a Halcyon Pioneer rig next week myself.

- JT

I didn't go as far as a straight BP/Wing set up, but I dove last weekend with my Transpac II and is was an incedible difference compaired to my old BC. I would of never considered buying it if not for eveyone on this board.

Ty

That's three rave BP/wing reviews in about 1.5 weeks. Good to see the word is getting out!

Roak

Just for the record I need to chime in here on what sold me... Extreme Exposure has a deal where you buy the gear, use it for a month and if you do not like it, send it back no questions asked. They are true to the word also. I looked at as the shipping was similar to what renting it would be for a few dives.

I loved it. At the time I thought I needed a larger wing and they were very open and willing to letting me send the used one back for a new larger one.

I have no connecting with them but for the continued business due to good customer service. They are expensive, but I have not been dissappointed by anything so far.

Tommy

Yea,
Extreme Exposure is where I bought all my stuff, wings, harness, hoses, etc. My BP is a Scott Koplin. Very ncie stuff, has his won web site now...take a look. Scott is an Internet DIR friend and DIR die hard. he's a great guy and is totally honest and for real. Throw him some business. Tell him you know me. I am very pleased with his BP and I'd buy another in a minute. He's a super knowledgable guy and very friendly.

He is at:

http://hood.hctc.com/~kopfab/BACKPLATE.htm

Scott had been preaching DIR to me for months, when I finally decided to spring and buy the rig.

Back
Top Bottom