BP/W questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pass on the integrated wt system and start out with just a belt. It will save some $$ and you can always change your mind later.

It's a 3:00am joke - way inside. By the way, your questions are asked by newbies every day, there are ten-thousand posts on the subject already.

PerroneFord:
The Golem units (for single tank use) are very similar to the others. The wing is a bit more "rugged" than the others. The DSS plate itself is the best one on the market in my opinion. But you should be able to get yourself into a nice setup for $500 or less. By the way, the transpac is not a BP/W. It's streamlined, and has some nice features, but it is not a bp/w since it has no plate.

Do you think which one is much tougher and more ruggest between Golem and Agir?

hoosier:
Do you think which one is much tougher and more ruggest between Golem and Agir?

I think the Agir and DSS are very similar. Both excellent wings and very tough. The Golem had a different consistency of fabric that I thought was more rugged. Again, that is my perception from having them in my hands, and not any scientific test.

I'd dive any of the three.

daniel f aleman:
It's a 3:00am joke - way inside. By the way, your questions are asked by newbies every day, there are ten-thousand posts on the subject already.

Thanks for illuminating us as to your really funny joke. I realize that these questions are asked every day by "newbies"- that is alot of what this forum is for-to get information. After doing a search on 'Back plate/wing' I still felt like I wanted to ask a question. But by all means, continue being condescending-it's really fun for everyone.

You need to chill a little akanak--daniel's joke was explicitly directed at jeffg, not you, and it was a little amusing, albeit an inside joke. Relax.

PerroneFord:
I think the Agir and DSS are very similar. Both excellent wings and very tough. The Golem had a different consistency of fabric that I thought was more rugged. Again, that is my perception from having them in my hands, and not any scientific test.

I'd dive any of the three.

Don't worry. I would like to hear your subject opinion.

Have you ever tried new Oxycheq wing?

Which new oxycheq wing?

The one that Patrck advertised as the most durable outlayered wing....

I think I read his post at TDS though...

vladimir:
You need to chill a little akanak--daniel's joke was explicitly directed at jeffg, not you, and it was a little amusing, albeit an inside joke. Relax.

cool.

Back
Top Bottom