bottom timer needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Randy. It is in tip top condition and I don't really need to sell it. Just figured I'd offer it up. I actually use the OMS (older one) as my primary and will use the uwatec once the oms "goes."

I have both. On some dives I take both. ON a deco dive I was using only one, and it failed so now, as taught to me, I use two on deco dives. Typical rec dives, only one for me.

wrist mount, console mount? I've got an Oceanic Datamax sport Air only computer w/ manual you can have for $75 that has a bottom timer that comes on when you hit the water or for 12 bucks you can go to walmart and they have a digital watch with large readout good to 330 feet but you have to start it yourself. That was my first bottom timer and it worked great, when I remembered to turn it on. Needless to say I have to rely on a computer.

This unit is in good shape and it mounts in a console (shaped like a hockey puck. It has a rubber boot and no it is not new. I did just replace the batteries two weeks ago and took it diving Saturday and it works like new. It is so simple to replace these batteries. You use a coin to twist off the battery compartment and it uses two wafer thin batteries the size of a quarter. You can buy them at wal-mart or wherever and they are about three bucks i think. But the ones in there should last you a while. I have a printout of the manual but you really don't even need it because it is very simple to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom