bottom timer needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about $175 shipped with bungee mount and bungee (brand new never installed)? The bottom timer is a Uwatec in very nice shape.

wrist mount, console mount? I've got an Oceanic Datamax sport Air only computer w/ manual you can have for $75 that has a bottom timer that comes on when you hit the water or for 12 bucks you can go to walmart and they have a digital watch with large readout good to 330 feet but you have to start it yourself. That was my first bottom timer and it worked great, when I remembered to turn it on. Needless to say I have to rely on a computer.

I'm looking for something I can put in a bungee mount that works as a bottom timer and has an ascent indicator. I put in a bid on ebay today on a uwatec. It closes in 3 days. If I don't get that this might be an option. Is this one of the newer models that has a user replaceable battery?

Thanks,
Carrie

I'm looking for something I can put in a bungee mount that works as a bottom timer and has an ascent indicator. I put in a bid on ebay today on a uwatec. It closes in 3 days. If I don't get that this might be an option. Is this one of the newer models that has a user replaceable battery?

Thanks,
Carrie

get the $12 watch & stay under your smallest bubble while ascending-------works everytime---I don't care what anyone says...lol

It would be if the battery was replaceable, but it's not. So my feeling is with a used uwatec, there is always a chance the battery could go bad in short order and I don't believe the warranty is transferreable. To me, this reduces the value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom