Bottom Bunch Dive Club newsletter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roughwaterjohn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those of you interested, or because of an early parole you have too much time on your hands and need something to do before the roller skating hooker twins deliver your pizza, :wink: here's a link to our December newsletter. I just finished it last night, so it's all fresh and squeeky clean (just how I know you like it :D ). You'll need Acrobat to view it, but then you probably already have that for all your illegal downloads. :11:

http://www.bottombunchdiveclub.com/newsletters/2004/Newsletter December 2004.pdf

If for some reason the link doesn't work, and you still haven't come to your senses, you can go to www.bottombunchdiveclub.com and click on 'newsletter' when it scrolls up. Past newsletters are archived also.

John-Boy

Oh John you totally crack me up! Oops gotta go get the door, pizzas' here! :eyebrow:

Great newsletter, thanks for sharing.

Ann Marie:
Oops gotta go get the door, pizzas' here! :eyebrow:
It always amazes me how those nice young ladies can be at your place and mine at the same time!

Christian

headhunter:
It always amazes me how those nice young ladies can be at your place and mine at the same time!

Christian

You must not have the inflatable ones like I ha......, oh, uhh, nevermind. :11:

John-Boy

Ann Marie:
Oh John you totally crack me up! Oops gotta go get the door, pizzas' here! :eyebrow:

Great newsletter, thanks for sharing.

I hope you enjoyed your pizza. I must say, you tip veeery nicely, thanks! :wink: I've got to get these skates off though, my feet are killing me.

John-Boy

krowsea:
You must not have the inflatable ones like I ha......, oh, uhh, nevermind. :11:

John-Boy

We gonna call you Bad Boy John (BBJ) from now on......at least they don't talk back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom