Boston Scuba Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a link to their homepage http://www.searovers.org/. Great show every year and I might actually have a booth there this year. Look for me in my Decapod Divers vest and hat and say hello:D

Scott

decapoddiver once bubbled...
Here's a link to their homepage http://www.searovers.org/. Great show every year and I might actually have a booth there this year

Searovers is a different event. Boston Scuba Show is a much smaller [~200 attendees] one room, one day affair.

Fred doesn't have anything electronic... he's snail mailing me a flyer and I'll post the information from it.

And yea; look for me at both events.

Actually, since this is slowly turning into a 'local show' thread... let me plug my MWDC Wrecks show

I have lots of people asking me about "That scuba show in Boston where they have lots of displays and a movie show at night". I thought that was what we were talking about. My goof. Sorry.

Fred said it was fine to post his e-mail address for requests for more information [or to have a flyer sent to you].

Fred Calhoun

And like I said; I'll post details when I get the flyer. If you've not been to the Boston Scuba Show, or haven't met Fred, it's definately worth it. The guys a trip when he starts pulling out his old home-made scuba gear :)

Spectre,

Is Fred the guy who runs the "Easy Diver" charter boat? Have you dove off her and is it any good?

MASS-Diver once bubbled...
Is Fred the guy who runs the "Easy Diver" charter boat? Have you dove off her and is it any good?

Yes, Fred is the Easy Diver captain. No; I've not been on his boat, but I've heard many good things. The only bad thing [depending on your viewpoint] is he had a tendancy to inforce 'captains choise' quite a bit... if he doesn't like the conditions. So while you'll get a good place to dive, you'll have to not be dead set on a specific site.

Got the details:

THE BOSTON SCUBA SHOW
February 15, 2003, 10a.m. to 4p.m.

Holiday Inn and Resort
Marboro, Massachusetts
Junction of Rtes 496 and 20

Directed by Alan Budreau
THE NAUI INSTRUCTOR RENDEZVOUS
open to all divers and instructors
featuring
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC'S
DAVID DOUBILET
America's preeminent in-water photographer
Applaud his receipt of The Paul Revere Spike Award
plus
David Norman
New England's own underwater photographer
and
Fred Calhoun and Chris Christensen
presenting their new video Cape Ann Underwater

Tickets at $10 each may be acquired at the door on this day of the show, or in advance by writing to Cecile Christensen, Apple Ridge 2-6, Maynard, MA 01754. Checkspayable to Fred Calhoun. Show phone: 1-978-897-0877

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom