Boston, MA (New England)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's good info about the wetsuit...l am glad to know that I will be comfortable in a wetsuit.

I'm a petit 6"8 :), and having found a wetsuit that seems to fit (again, I am doing my first NE diving this weekend so we will see), I am not real eager to go out and pay for a custom drysuit.

Thanks guys for all the responses. It's gonna be fun getting to know you all.

MSilvia...I will hop on over to the poll and let you know when I am available for another Cape Ann get together.

Thanks!!!

Matthew

A 7mm two piece - that seems to be the standard recommendation for the waters around here.

Well, there you have it - Boston heard from. That didn't take long.....What did I tell you? This is a great board. Have fun.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRR All this talk about cold water, 7MM, "not frozen yet", etc......is giving me chill bumps!!! Yep, give me warm water and sunshine - I'll get my cold out of the cooler!! This southern girl is outta here. Matthew, it seems you're in good hands (even if they are cold). Warm hearts though...right?

:tree: See ya in the Caribbean or the Keys! :tree:

I grew up in Dallas so believe me...I am learning to re-adjust my definition of cold :)

is definately different from New England cold. I lived in Lubbock for a while, and had to adjust to "cold" meaning, "I can't wear shorts and a tank top". Here, we call that "cool". Cold means "if you aren't dressed right, you might die."

Try not to get cold.:wink:

Welcome! I had the pleasure of diving with MSilvia and Funky_monk this weekend! Hope we can all get toghether sometime soon!

I am 34 yr. old, Executive Assistant, Central Connecticut area.

Sounds like the three of you had a great time. I am definitely looking forward to getting together with all of you some time soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom