Boston diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoelW

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I am going to be out in the Boston area (Watertown) from March 9-12. I extended a day so that on March 10 I can work in some diving.

So locals, where should I go diving? I have checked into Cape Ann Divers to see about any charters going out that day. They have a scallop dive going out. Are there any other charters that I should be looking at? For that matter, is anyone in the area looking to do a bit of shore diving that day? I would be more than willing to spring for the air (or nitrox) and lunch. Heck, depending on the site I will haul the tanks (not including doubles).

JoelW

there are a few good shore dives around cape ann.Stop by Cape Ann Divers on rt. 127 they will advise you on the best shore dives for that day.Like most seaside communities parking can be tough unless you happen to be a resident. Good Luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom