Boracay Dive Shops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aria for the pizza. jonah's for the shakes. and this swiss restaurant in station 3 for the shrimp curry

and oh oh oh, zuzini has some good short orders too. :)!

rhadamantus:
aria for the pizza. jonah's for the shakes. and this swiss restaurant in station 3 for the shrimp curry

and oh oh oh, zuzini has some good short orders too. :)!
might go there this march but won't be diving. where would you suggest we stay? :) there's just so many options...

iris_ice:
might go there this march but won't be diving. where would you suggest we stay? :) there's just so many options...
what's your budget and your requirement?

accomods range from the koya-approved-house-on-the-cliff with butler, posh surroundings and station 1 beach all the way to the crummy, middle-of-the-island, surot mattressed joints behind station 3...

mid-range decent stuff is in station 2 for the most part

Jag

it all comes down to budget :) P1,000 per night per person. so, which station would that be? where did you stay, jag?

u can try la fiesta resort. the room is 1,500 for two. theres two queen size bed. and its in station 1, beachfront. a/c, hot and cold shower, clean new towels everyday...etc...etc... its not a hotel, its like a big house with divisions.

its right beside zuzini. number is 09198610886, look for armarlda tupas.

but actually, u can get cheaper rates if you just go there and scout for one. or u can reserve for the first night and scout for the succeeding nights when ure there already.

iris_ice:
it all comes down to budget :) P1,000 per night per person. so, which station would that be? where did you stay, jag?
nestea always books us in station 2 because the sand court is in front of hey jude... lately it's been boracay courtyard, you have to walk in about 50 meters but it's decent and comfy (and not too expensive, can't remember rates though)

the nice thing is they're sister resorts with la carmela w/c means you get to enjoy la carmela's beachfront and pool w/o paying the la carmela rates...

but maggie's right, there are just soooooooooo many choices that if you arrive early enough you can actually make a treasure hunt out of it - i'd reco you drop your stuff off at a resto, dive shop or something so you're not lugging your stuff half-way across the island

Jag

shugar:
what's your budget and your requirement?

accomods range from the koya-approved-house-on-the-cliff with butler, posh surroundings and station 1 beach all the way to the crummy, middle-of-the-island, surot mattressed joints behind station 3...

mid-range decent stuff is in station 2 for the most part

Jag
hey I love room service....pay the right taxes too Iris, Maggie...:D

clgsamson:
hey I love room service....pay the right taxes too Iris, Maggie...:D
:crazy3: i've been jobless since december, coya. you're not getting any tax money from me :crazy3:

@jag and maggie: thanks for the info, guys. i think i'll do the adventurous mode and not reserve a room :D

what place would you guys suggest in the 50-100 bucks rate in June? Something not too shabby. BTW, do they charge on room basis or per person? thanks.

midwestdvr:
what place would you guys suggest in the 50-100 bucks rate in June? Something not too shabby. BTW, do they charge on room basis or per person? thanks.

i'd recommend Dave's straw hut inn near station #3. Very homey. Staff and owners are very friendly. Stayed there last November. they could hook you up with whatever u want....

cant remember the rates, but i found it reasonable...

they have Yahoo IM Id...boracaydavesstrawhatinn...chat with them :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom