boracay among the top 10 scuba diving destinations (shocked emoticon here)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
article in the link below says:

Boracay in the Philippines along with nearby Indonesia’s Bali are consistently voted by scuba diving magazines and publications as amongst the top 10 scuba diving destinations and resorts in the world.

more here

- have nothing against Boracay, i love that place... but among the top 10 diving dest.??? :11: what happened to Apo Island, to Balicasag, to Pescador, to Malapascua, to Cabilao , to PG even?

or is it maybe because there's other things to do there...?

exactly my reaction, kuya caloi.

when i dove there last year, i was complaining to my dive master why they charges too much for such an mediocre diving (i didn't do Yapak or the other advanced sites as i was not advanced enough to do it then)...and he said "you're paying for the view... you surface the dive and this is what you see..."

i supposed he's partly right. but still....!

Well, if you go to Boracay then you can certainly go to Panay Explorers and see the most beautiful marine environment in the Philippines and see a beautiful view and be with us.

Babydamulag:
Well, if you go to Boracay then you can certainly go to Panay Explorers and see the most beautiful marine environment in the Philippines and see a beautiful view and be with us.

How far are you from Boracay BabyD?

Babydamulag:
I'll take you up on that sometime, BabyD. I like an airconditioned room please....

We will have them....and much more. Interesting that you mention that too. Our facility will have 30 Deluxe Rooms (all western amenities) and 2 stand alone family Suites, Dive Shop, Restaurant, Sari-Sari, Laundry Service, Child Care, On-Site First Aid Station, SPA, 4 boats, 2 vans, 1 tricycle, Beach Bar, Reception Area, Outdoor Grills, and much more! It will be state of the art from stem to stern.

and how soon will this be available, babyD?

We start construction late 08. We are going through the permit and licensing process now with DENR, EMB, PPA, LGU, and PCSSD. Paperwork drill from hell.

Back
Top Bottom