Boots & JetFin sizes - please submit yours

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jason B:
But us wetsuit divers may want to wear jets so his efforts are applauded.

Jason
Not knocking his idea! I just saw that the first boots listed were Rockboots, and there's heaps of data already available for those. But true, not wetsuit boots.

Shoe Size 9 -10 depending on brand.
Turtles
Wetsuit Boots: Harveys 7mm Titanium, Size: M
Drysuit Boots: USIA All terrain overboot, Size: 11
Good luck with the list.

Rock Boots size 12 - Jets XXL
USIA boots size 13 - Jets XXL

Bare trek boots XXXL
Jets XXL

I don't wear jets when I dive wet.

kidspot:
Examples:

Rockboots size 8
Large Jet fins
Shoe size 9

Large Jets with size 8 Rock Boots? I don't think so. :) More like this:

Rockboots size 8
X Large Jet fins (still pretty tight, especially after the dive when you need a Jaws of life to get 'em off)
Shoe size 9
12" Halcyon Spring Straps

That's the exact set up/size that I use all the time.

Look:

CALI68:
Large Jets with size 8 Rock Boots? I don't think so. More like this:

Rockboots size 8
X Large Jet fins (still pretty tight, especially after the dive when you need a Jaws of life to get 'em off)
Shoe size 9
12" Halcyon Spring Straps

That's the exact set up/size that I use all the time.

Look:
LOL - I was wondering if that was a realistic example . . . obviously I've never seen rockboots :) (hey I live in Hawaii . . . what exactly is a drysuit again?)

Thanks for the addition to the list CALI68 - BTW - I changed it to match your example.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. if anyone wants to include pictures like CALI68 did I'll add them to the correct listing for folks to see.

kidspot:
LOL - I was wondering if that was a realistic example . . . obviously I've never seen rockboots :) (hey I live in Hawaii . . . what exactly is a drysuit again?)

Thanks for the addition to the list CALI68 - BTW - I changed it to match your example.

Aloha, Tim

P.S. if anyone wants to include pictures like CALI68 did I'll add them to the correct listing for folks to see.

Happy to help!

Hey, I thought some of the Tech divers in Kona/Hawaii wear Dry Suits for if nothing else, a redundant inflation system? Seriously.

Wet suit
Size 11 Akona 5mil boot
XL jets, home made spring straps
Size 11 foot

Drysuit Henderson Artic II
Built in large boot, large suit
XL jets, They are snug and like CALI68 need the jaws of like to get them off

CALI68:
Happy to help!

Hey, I thought some of the Tech divers in Kona/Hawaii wear Dry Suits for if nothing else, a redundant inflation system? Seriously.
Actually a shop just a couple blocks away sold a drysuit last week - the owner had it in his closet and it fit a customer visiting from the mainland (I met him at the beach with Boomx5 and we invited him to join the board)

I imagine it's nice even for the comfort (especially now that the water temps have dropped below 80 . . . brrrr)

My instructor for BOW showed us one . . . which he had not worn in 10 years -lol

Aloha, Tim

kidspot:
(especially now that the water temps have dropped below 80 . . . brrrr)

LOL! I can't wait to get there (Big Island) in February! Our water temps right now are a balmy 52 degrees! :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom