Boots for Wide Feet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave616

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for a new pair of 7mm neoprene boots. I'm a size 11, but I have wider feet apparently.
I ordered a pair of Henderson Hyperstretch 7mm (no zipper) boots and they were extremely narrow. Sold them to my buddy.
I went back to using my old smelly H2 Odyssey 5mm zipper boots which are very wide and comfortable. I still have plenty of room when I use a 2mm neoprene sock in them.

Does anyone have any suggestions for boots with a wider toe area?

I feel your pain... I am a Triple-E in width and I have the same problem.
Sorry I don't have a solution other than wearing neopreme socks instead of boots.
I have found however that if I get the boots that have soles at the bottom only
and do not extend up the sides that they actually have a certain amount of give
to accommodate my wide duck feet.

I'm looking for a new pair of 7mm neoprene boots. I'm a size 11, but I have wider feet apparently.
I ordered a pair of Henderson Hyperstretch 7mm (no zipper) boots and they were extremely narrow. Sold them to my buddy.
I went back to using my old smelly H2 Odyssey 5mm zipper boots which are very wide and comfortable. I still have plenty of room when I use a 2mm neoprene sock in them.

Does anyone have any suggestions for boots with a wider toe area?

Look in to the tilos boots:shocked2:Very nice, plenty of size they actiually run bigger than your normal show size. I purchased a pair one size smaller than my normal shoe.They fit great and do not cause discomfort.

sea soft has the most comfortable pair of boots ive ever worn. if im not wearing those im rocking my chuck taylors combine those with a set of jet fins and some spring straps and you are set.
it took me 3 years to find this set up size 12 here

sea soft has the most comfortable pair of boots ive ever worn. if im not wearing those im rocking my chuck taylors combine those with a set of jet fins and some spring straps and you are set.
it took me 3 years to find this set up size 12 here

Funny, I used to rock the Chuck-T's (with Rocket Fins) back in the military. I actually considered going back to those with a 3-5mm neoprene sock.
I'll check out the sea soft boots. Thanks for the tip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom