boot question...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

djac5700:
That picture reminds me of my last dive when in Bonaire last year (it was at Alice in Wonderland). Major PBD moment....................... Thankfully I'll be back in early May!

I know the feeling, back in July.

rottielover:
By "hard sole booties" you mean those neoprean boots that have a semi flexable plastic sole on them right? Or are you talking more about like DUI Rock Boots ???
Those neoprene boots with the semi-flexible rubber/plastic soles are just fine. I'm still not sure why anyone would buy Rock Boots, even for drysuit diving. Rock Boots would be quite out of place in Bonaire, though you might start a new fad that would spread like wildfire throughout Europe.

On some trips, I've worn my sandals for the entry, clipped them off to me or a handy spot in the water, put on my full foot fins, did the dive, put sandals back on to exit the water.

To bad we can't figure out that walk on water routine...sure would be nice on some of the surface swims!

Hoa!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom