Books about diving the waters around Wreck Valley

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It looks like we all share the same intrest in books. In harms way great. I also read a book about the SS Central America, I can't rember the name of it. They went into great detail about how they salvaged all of the gold. Not much diving on that wreck due to the depth though.

XJae once bubbled...

I'm almost finished reading 'Into Thin Air', about climbing Mt. Everest. - Thanks Scott.

Is that me you're thanking? Did I recommend that one to you?

That's probably the best "non diving" adventure book I've ever read. Try his other book called "Into the Wild". It's pretty good too.

Is that the Krakauer book about the guy who went 'Grizzly Adams' in Alaska?
If that's it, I was reading the dust jacket the other day, it looked good.

Yeah, not me specifically but, you who threw it out there in the 'where ru at 1/2 an ata' thread. (I never got to finish my related chamber argument that sparked in the lesbian thread, cause it was deleted.)

Anyway, I'm up to the part where Weathers wonders into camp after being left for dead. It doesn't look good for him.

XJae once bubbled...
Is that the Krakauer book about the guy who went 'Grizzly Adams' in Alaska?
If that's it, I was reading the dust jacket the other day, it looked good.

Yes it is.

Yeah, not me specifically but, you who threw it out there in the 'where ru at 1/2 an ata' thread. (I never got to finish my related chamber argument that sparked in the lesbian thread, cause it was deleted.)

LOL- Man, some threads can get convoluted after a while. I do think I remember now :)

Anyway, I'm up to the part where Weathers wonders into camp after being left for dead. It doesn't look good for him.

I won't spoil it for you then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom