Bonne Terre

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

where is the best place to stay, and what OUT OF WATER activities is there to do?

Thanks,,, may have to get a group together to go too.

Im going near there around 19 Dec. Thinking of diving it. If anyone else will be there then let me know and we can meet up.

I made 10 dives over 2 weekends in August. First weekend was August 16th, 3 on sat and one on Sun. I agree Summer is the time to go. Third dive on Sat there were 2 divers and 7 staff. Sunday am it was me and 4 staff. Two weeks later I went back and did 6 dives - largest group was 5 divers. No other groups diving. I don't mind doing repeat trails. WAter temp (57 degrees) is not my favorite, but obviously I got over it. Have since taken dry suit course and bought a dry suit, but the 5-1/2 hour commute has prevented me from going back.

As previously stated, it's not for everyone... but definitely worth a try and something you can mark off your list of things to do...

Dive op is top-notch and safety emphasized there more than anywhere I've ever been.
I've just completed rescue diver and DM this summer so I probably paid closer attention to that stuff than when diving before...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom