Bonaire's New Police Chief

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When we were there last year what we did was only take things we new we could loose. We bought a couple bottles of water that we refilled, and wore what we were going to dive in. We did wear a tshirt, mine was a holy old shirt that if it got stole it was a good thing my wife said(she was hoping someone would) We did take our mesh backpacks most of the time, but if we were going to go to an area that the truck wouldn't be seen we left them in the room, to the site and hid them and a soft lunch sized cooler for the camera that i got for free. As sar as anything else it went with me underwater. I got a case for my glasses that i also put my cash drivers license, and credit card in that was waterproof and clipped to my BC. We will do the same when we return in 44 weeks (man that sounds like a log time) My wife already has the t-shirt picked out that i can leave in the truck when we dive (it is my favorite t but a little worn and stained). Anything else stayed in the room and if it fit in the safe it was locked up passports dive logs ect.

Hopefully my bonus check comes in friday so i can book the room and airfare.

scubaaaronh:
We did wear a tshirt, mine was a holy old shirt that if it got stole it was a good thing my wife said(she was hoping someone would).
I had to laugh - we did the exact same thing with the old t-shirts, and they were waiting there each time we returned! I already have a couple of real uglies lined up for our trip in 3 weeks ...:D

I'm liking the rifle/bullet idea. It's the only way to be sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom