BONAIRE TRIP- looking for a few to round out a trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FuzzyMelton

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a trip going to Bonaire with space for 2 (one Male one Female). The party currently has 10 people in it and we are looking for 2 divers to round out the group. We have 2 dive masters, and everyone else has been to Bonaire once or more. Please message me for more information if you are interested. I can send pictures for the villas. i have stayed there for 5 years and they are really great. Small private community just north of Bari Reef. Complex has a private pool and is usually very quiet. This will be my 6th return to Bonaire and my 4th time leading the trip.

Date June 5-12
Cost is ~820 (total number going dependent)
accommodations in a 2Br 2Ba villa with full kitchen and living room
Truck per villa (4 persons)
Unlimited shore Diving from Dive Friends (NITROX if certified)
2 tank Wild Side Dive with East Coast Divers
Marine Park Fee

Not included
Airfare - most of us fly Delta or Insel Air
Food- We will do some group shopping for groceries and plan some meals together as well as go out for dinner several nights.
Gas for truck

@FuzzyMelton , I have been looking for something exactly like this. Both the wife and I are OW and Nitrox certified, and approximately 80 dives a piece. That said, we have wanted to go to Bonaire but wanted to tag along with a group so we could utilize their experience while diving and ease my wife's concerns of getting lost from shore diving. We have only boat dived in Cozumel and Roatan. Unfortunately we're already booked for two other trips this year, but if you go next year we'll certainly be interested in hearing about the plans.

Back
Top Bottom