Bonaire - the questions not asked or thought about?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK cool i stand corrected maybe its only Canadian flights that dont fly to Bonaire or at least when i checked into it.i was there in February from a cruise ship and will go back and spend more time there it is beautiful

Direct flights out of Toronto via Sunwing to Bonaire every Sunday from mid December to mid April.

What were your top five spots and what mil wetsuit did u wear? Ant great bars or places to eat....??? Thanks for the great tips!

What were your top five spots and what mil wetsuit did u wear? Ant great bars or places to eat....??? Thanks for the great tips!
i gues its where you are from with wetsuit.being from canada i was perfectly fine in a 2 mill shorty but guys i was diving with from florida were cold in a 3 mil farmer john

i gues its where you are from with wetsuit.being from canada i was perfectly fine in a 2 mill shorty but guys i was diving with from florida were cold in a 3 mil farmer john

I'm from upstate NY with a bit of bio-insulation. I've never needed any neoprene diving Bonaire or any place that has 80 degree water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom