Bonaire Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like you got along well with that new camera!

Dee,

Had the camera...just got the macro lense with framer. Made all the difference. Great seahorse pic in your album. They are so hard to get to pose.

I thought I remembered something new! Framers are a great thing as long as your subject doesn't mind. :wink:

Thanks, glad you like the seahorses. Patience and time is all you need to get them to pose. That's one reason I love the shore diving at CoCo View. Beast and I aren't with a group, don't have to keep an eye on a DM and can spend all the time we want in any one place. You ought to come with us in April! :wink: :wink:

Iggy and the stonefish are my favorite... and the cupcoral looks like a beautiful firework display. I am impressed!Thanks for sharing.

Nice PICS. Looks like you dove with Toucan Divers. Great Op.
I'll be back there next fall with a group.
Can't wait!
Thanks for sharing.

Yep, dove with Toucan. Dove with Everette and Erika. She is the best spotter I have ever seen and you need that in small critter land. Take a night dive with her on Town Pier. $25 per diver. Tarpon and morays everywhere.

Those are some nice pictures you posted Mac; a good variety both topside and below. I'll be in Coz next week with my handy-dandy $8 off-the-shelf waterproof Fuji-matic camera. We'll see how the pics with it turn out. If any do I'll stick'em out here for you all to critique.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom