Bonaire pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee,
The Plaza is a great spot. Our deal was airfare (from Balt/Wash Intl.), hotel, breakfast and daily two tank dive for about $1350. Extra boat dives were $19 as I recall. We also did a night dive at Salt Pier which was really neat. Very James Bondish. Barbara and I don't like to schlep gear around either so we opted for extra boat dives in the afternoon. Toucan Diving at the Plaza is also great. When we were there last Sept. they had to secure extra boats because they were so popular when many other operators were empty. They also rent out 15' Boston Whalers that you can take over to Klein Bonaire yourself to dive.
Again have a good trip.

Thanks for the info, Guys. I'll definately keep it in mind when I plan next years trips.

Right now all I can think about is this trip! 4 days, 4hrs, and 7min. But who's counting...haha

I hope I can bring back some good ones for ya.

I really didnt need to be seeing those pics. ;-0

Its only been a month since I got back from Bonaire and already I am driving my girlfriend crazy.......I keep complaining about the weather up here and how I wanna move someplace in the Caribbean.....uggghhhhh I talked her into going with me to Cozumel though...hehehe

nice pics, btw!

Jason

This working with a dial up connection is for the birds! Here's one more pic that I had the chance to upload.

Scorpionfish taken on a night dive at Town Pier.

aac.sized.jpg

Bacchus once bubbled...
This working with a dial up connection is for the birds!
You've got that right. I just switched to cable feed. It's great. I can't believe I didn't do it sooner.

BTW, great shot!

I'm going to try Curacao this Labor Day since I've been to Bonaire for the last three. I hope the diving is as good.

Back
Top Bottom