Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquabluegreg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
As of Jan 16th the flight ban to Bonaire has been lifted. You can now dive one of our favorite destinations in the Caribbean.

How about Buddy Dive, Captain Don's Habitat, Caribbean Club, Belmar Oceanfront Condos, the Sand Dollar, or Den Laman Condos. Give us a shout and we will get you a discounted package.

upload_2021-1-19_13-25-28.jpeg

I fully understand CA. Lived in Winnipeg for 12 years and my favorite destination was Little Cayman. With the exchange $1.20 USD to $1 Cayman and $1.20 CAD to $1 USD...well you know the drill.

We have a bunch of offers.
Want to learn to dive or have a buddy who wants to learn, book a trip and we pay for the course (Open Water, Adv Open Water, Nitrox). Can't combine with a resort or LOB discount

Book a selected trip, get a free Cosmiq+ dive computer $345 value

Sorido Bay Raja Ampat $1000 off a 10 day trip

Damai LOB $1000 off July 2021

Bonaire Buddy Dive 10% off (waiting to see if they offer and re-opening deals)

Bonaire Sand Dollar 10% off (waiting to see if they offer and re-opening deals)

thanks for the info Greg

We have a bunch of offers.
Want to learn to dive or have a buddy who wants to learn, book a trip and we pay for the course (Open Water, Adv Open Water, Nitrox). Can't combine with a resort or LOB discount

As soon as our lock-down is lifted I might be contacting you regarding Bonaire trips

can you send me information about a trip to bonaire would be 4-6 people 1 will be a non diver. traveling from houston. all divers have full gear and AOW/Deep atleast certs. looking for something August 23-30

can you send me information about a trip to bonaire would be 4-6 people 1 will be a non diver. traveling from houston. all divers have full gear and AOW/Deep atleast certs. looking for something August 23-30

Hi Mr. 337

Sent information to you in a private message on Bonaire and Curacao.

Best regards,

Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom