Bonaire Including RT Air $999.00 From Newark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We have created a new company, BonUSA Partners that will now provide low cost, quality GROUP trips to Bonaire. We will be working with various airlines to get these packages together. Continental Airlines has given us our first GREAT GROUP AIRFARE!

Our first trip is listed below:

August 5-12, 2006
$999.00 per person diver INCLUDING AIRFARE!!!
$897.00 per person NON-diver INCLUDING AIRFARE!!!
INCLUDES:

• Accommodations 7 nights/8 days in a 1 bedroom condo or studio apartment depending on availability, double occupancy
  • Room taxes
  • Airport meet and greet with free transfers if necessary.
  • Daily Continental Breakfast
  • Unlimited Shore Diving for 6 days including weights, weight belts, tanks, air and taxes
  • Double Cab pick up with cloth seats, air conditioning, power steering radio (4 person)
  • Airfare Newark, NJ - Bonaire includes taxes and fees
We have 20 spots available. We need 10 spots filled by May 23rd as this is a GREAT DEAL or we cannot complete this group booking. Continental has given us an AWESOME AIRFARE PRICE, but has given us a SHORT booking time! Hurry and book as soon as you can.

25% down with reservation, remainder due July 1st 2006.

PM me for further details!

Great price Liz, wish I could make it. How does one get from Newark to Bonaire on Continental? Are they starting a new route?

Newark to Curacao, then we will have a plane ready from Curacao to Bonaire.

The flight leaves Newark around 8:30 am and gets into Curacao around 1:30pm. It is a direct, non-stop flight. We will have you on Bonaire before 5pm, working on final time.

Liz

Is it possible to be flexible with the return dates or does that interfere with group rate? My girlfriend and I would be game if the return could be stretched to the 19th. Wondering if that's possible and if so, how much it would cost. Thanks!

I can check with Continental, but there would be a differential for the extra week Stay, Dive and Drive Package. Please PM me so we can give you specifics.

Any prospects for a similar deal out of Houston? Should be easy, being the Continental Hub.

unfortunately not out of that HUB. I tried, but the group price with taxes is $1,000.00 due to selling out of the lower price classes. The Houston flight is really booked through next year, but I am working with them to get a trip going out of Houston.

I will keep you informed.

Liz

Nitrox would be an extra $50.00 per person for the week.

Liz

We've had quite a few inquiries from California, LAX. Per Continental, the fare would be an extra @18.00 plus taxes RT in addtion to the $999.00

You would red eye on the 4th, leaving at 9:55 pm, getting into Newark at 6:04, then meeting up with the rest of the group at 8:50 flight to Curacao.

You would have to overnight on the return in Newark, the return flight to LAX would be the next morning (13th, Sunday) at 7am.

Let me know if any CA people are interested, I have a limited amount of these seats available.

Thanks.

Liz

PS WE ALREADY HAVE 5 BOOKED TODAY, SO LET'S GET THIS UP TO 20!!!!! The quicker the better!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom