Bonaire in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wilkie:
I just joined scuba board this mourning. Wanna guess what I've been doing for the last week?? You ain't gonna believe it, but I've been web searching 2-3 hrs. every day, to find this very information. I made reservations with the "Plaza Resort" this mourning, and was so proud of myself, that I joined this forum as a "good boy" treat!
Duh ? NOW I find you Guy's, all in the timing..."Wilkie-Wonder-search" dose it again by God !
Sincerley though, this forum is Wonderfull, I think I'm going to be up past my bedtime.

Welcome to the forum--check out the Rocky Mountain Oysters group in the section for local areas.

wilkie:
I just joined scuba board this mourning. Wanna guess what I've been doing for the last week?? You ain't gonna believe it, but I've been web searching 2-3 hrs. every day, to find this very information. I made reservations with the "Plaza Resort" this mourning, and was so proud of myself, that I joined this forum as a "good boy" treat!
Duh ? NOW I find you Guy's, all in the timing..."Wilkie-Wonder-search" dose it again by God !
Sincerley though, this forum is Wonderfull, I think I'm going to be up past my bedtime.

Welcome to the board. There is a lot of very good Bonaire info on this board that others and myself have posted over the years. Get yourself something to drink and do a search, you will have hours of reading ahead. Another great Bonaire resource is the Bonaire board, come join us there as well. www.bonairetalk.com

Should we tell him about PBD or let him find out on his own???? :)

Congrats and welcome Wilkie ....when are you going ? we have a trip june 24th and still have a few spots left we extended the amount of rooms as the # of people have grown ....
will be at sanddollar .....we like the dive operator and the nitrox upgrade.
any questions feel free to ask
keep smiling
Gary

Back
Top Bottom