Bonaire...diver friendly accommodations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My hubby stayed at Buddy several years ago. Although they had a kitchen in their unit they didn't use it. It was a dive shop group trip so they dined out. It was mostly groups there. We're going in Nov. and staying next door at Sand Dollar condos. We found it cheaper getting a 1 bedroom condo there through VRBO and booking the truck and diving separate. No breakfast included, but we prefer to have a quick simple breakfast when we're going diving anyway. The condo is ground level with a screened porch and right next to the beach access to Bari reef and next door to Dive Friends. So I don't think we'll be disappointed not going to Buddy.

image.jpgSince there are only the two of you I would recommend Beachcomer Villas.
Beachcomber Villas
if you do a search, you will find nothing but outstanding reviews. It is a privately owned rental in Hamlet Villa, near Buddy Dive and Captain Don's. There is a full kitchen and a large terrace with beautiful views. And I can tell you that the beds are extremely comfortable (an often overlooked but important feature). The owners are exceptional. Dive Friends is just a few steps away and the Cliff is the house reef. Check it out.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom