Bonaire-Den Laman trip report Feb. 14-21st 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darcy,

Thanks for the report. Wife & I are heading to Bonaire in May with our kids for their first dive trip. Bonaire seems to be perfect location for newbies. We're considering Sand Dollar & Den Laman - which I understand share a house reef & dive op. Sounds like you enjoyed Den Laman. We're looking at 2 BR condos which are a bit more pricey at Den Leman but may be worth it. Any other thoughts about Den Laman? If you gave Bonaire another chance would you stay there again?

Steve

I would positively stay there again! And will whenever we return! I think our 2BR condo at Den Laman was more worth the price. :)

I would positively stay there again! And will whenever we return! I think our 2BR condo at Den Laman was more worth the price. :)

Glad to hear that. I booked a 2 BR ocean front at Den Laman today! We will be there May 21 through the 28th and kids will do their check out dives in Bonaire. I may have a hard time getting them to Haigh Quarry after this trip.

I'm sending you a P.M. :cheers:

steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom