Bonaire Crime - Our experience - Looking for input to share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IMHO a light beer is way better than a regular beer and the fewer calories is just a bonus. Maybe you're already aware, but after having this conversation with a bunch of people on my last vacation, I realized that most people think "light" means there's less alcohol.

IMHO a light beer is way better than a regular beer and the fewer calories is just a bonus. Maybe you're already aware, but after having this conversation with a bunch of people on my last vacation, I realized that most people think "light" means there's less alcohol.
Not exactly..... I wrote "light" cuz I meant light in color, lager, etc... "Lite" normally means less alcohol. And as long as I'm whining about this, what the heck is up with those tiny little bottles!!!

Hmmm I wasn't aware of the difference between light and lite. Every time I went for a light beer (without looking if it's light or lite) it had the same alcohol, but less calories and was a lighter colour; which I personally prefer the taste of.

But I agree, screw those tiny bottles.

Reactions: mbs
I always figured the idea was you finish the little bottles before they get warm. Besides $16.50 for 36 of 'em I can deal with the bottles.

But, you have to find Polarcita - not Polar.

Back
Top Bottom