Bonaire Board meeting.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skookumchuck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,
here in B.C. we have fairly regular, open invitation dives that are organized on the Western Canada forum. Sometimes there's a great turn out, like this,
100_1735.jpg and sometimes just one or two show up. Either way it's allways fun and a great way to make new friends. Myself and three others will be in Bonaire from November 13th to the 27th and I'd like to have a Board meeting there. I'm thinking Karpata on Wednesday the 17th, but my schedules fairly flexible:D. I'm really hoping some locals can make it, dvrliz1, Bas, Bart. DiverVince, any chance you can make it? Any others that will be there interested?

Go back in March.. we can have a BC meeting in Bonaire.

Honestly it's tempting to come down for Nov. Maybe I should look into it.

Go say hi to Annie (Annieols) and Travis at Bonaire Dive And Adventure... they just took instructor jobs down there.

Also nice choice on the picture :wink:

Let's change it to the week your there Deac, how about Tuesday the 23rd, unless another day works better for you? I picked Karpata because I seem to remember it having lots of parking and being one of my favorites from last year. akirawut, that will give you an extra week to get your trip booked.:D

Hi all,
here in B.C. we have fairly regular, open invitation dives that are organized on the Western Canada forum. Sometimes there's a great turn out, like this,
View attachment 83466 and sometimes just one or two show up. Either way it's allways fun and a great way to make new friends. Myself and three others will be in Bonaire from November 13th to the 27th and I'd like to have a Board meeting there. I'm thinking Karpata on Wednesday the 17th, but my schedules fairly flexible:D. I'm really hoping some locals can make it, dvrliz1, Bas, Bart. DiverVince, any chance you can make it? Any others that will be there interested?

the 17th may be doable, but not later, we are leaving to go back to the US for Thanksgiving on the 20th....won't return until the 27th.....Stop by and see me while you are here....

Hello, we will go to Bonaire with a group we met in Cozumel with a Pittsburg Pa club the first week of march. They picked Capt Dons habitat but we had thought Buddy dive had better reviews can anyone elaborate on which is best?? Any one going from this SB going to Boniare the first week of march?

I'm interested time permitting (my 8 month old now runs the show). But meeting in the Karpata parking lot?? What exactly is the plan?

Cheers!

Bas

Back
Top Bottom